Logo 700 w/VTX 717 Rotor Blades Combo by Mikado
The Mikado Logo 700 Helicopter has been re-designed and tested by the worlds highest levels of 3D Helicopter Professionals both in freestyle and competition styles of flying. The Logo 700 concept was taken from the prior version; the Logo 700 Xxtreme.
Featuring freshly designed components such as a smaller diameter main gear, steeper angle within the herringbone gear system, belt step-up gear within the tail gear box chassis, torque tube, enclosed tail case, and four pieces chassis molded wtih fiberglass-reinforced plastic, this is no short list of improvements; it's the heart of the whole new model.
Features at a Glance:
- Upper Frames house all mechanics; Motor, ESC, & Servos
- Lower Frames utilize a proven Battery Tray system which originally was found in smaller Logo Helicopters
- Lower Frame designed to be replaceable after crashes which damage it
- Large Mounting Area for various ESC's small and large
- Excellent Airflow to ensure ESC's stay cool
- Cable Guides built into frames
- Torque Tube aids in disassembly for travel
- Freshly Designed Rotor Head; Lighter compared to Logo 700 Xxtreme version
The newly designed canopy of the Logo 700 combines the known and appealing design and visibility with improved aerodynamics: the Logo 700 accelerates faster and reaches higher top speeds when directly compared to it’s predecessor. This helps especially with swift transitions within or between 3D maneuvers and big air aerobatics. Additionally the tail fins are equipped with color accents to further aid in visibility.
Rotor Diameter: ~1570mm
Rotor Blades: 690 - 717mm Carbon Fiber Rotor Blades
RTF Weight: >5,300g
Battery Recommendation: 44.4V (12s) 5,000 mAh Li-Po
Main Gear Ratio: 9.71 w/14T**, 10.45 w/13T**
Main Gear Size: 136T
Battery Tray Slot: 69x67x360mm
**NOTE: 13T MIK5010 and 14T MIK5011 Pinions are sold separate, and are not included in the kit.
- Blades: VTX 717
- Tail Blades: Carbon Fiber 105mm
- Canopy: Airbrushed Fiberglass
This product was added to our catalog on October 21, 2016.