LockDown Pre-Mounted 1/8 Buggy Tires (2) (White) (X3) by Pro-Line w/Lightweight Wheel
This is a pair of Pro-Line LockDown 1/8 Buggy Tires with V2 Inserts, premounted on white Lightweight Velocity wheels. The LockDown features Variable Pin Spacing between the center rows of pins providing maximum forward bite without sacrificing wear. Each pair of closely spaced center treads are completely connected at the base of the pin creating the “LockDown Area” and providing the optimal pin flex even in soft compounds. The unique Crossing Side Tread provides smooth steering and consistent side traction on even the most edgy and hard to drive tracks making the LockDown the new must-have race tire for almost every condition. The pin size of the LockDown is in-between the Hole Shot 2.0 and the Blockade so you can have performance similar to the Hole Shot 2.0 with tread life rivaling the Blockade!
Pro-Line lives and breathes the philosophy of Racing To Bring You The Best and that is exactly what the Lightweight Velocity 1/8 Buggy wheel represents. Pro-Line engineers worked tirelessly to create the lightest possible wheel without compromising strength to give your buggy the lowest rotating mass and the fastest acceleration ever achieved. The lighter wheel also has a slightly higher level of flex which results in more traction in loose track conditions. The Lightweight wheel is marked with Pro-Line’s latest P-L logo giving your buggy looks that match the performance.
Click here for Pro-Line Tire Compound Chart.
- Variable Pin Spacing Technology
- Maximum Forward Bite with Smooth Side Bite
- Crossing Side Tread for reduced edginess
- In-Between Hole Shot 2.0 and the Blockade for Top Performance and Wear
- Ultra Lightweight Velocity Racing Wheel
- 8.9g lighter per wheel than #2702 V2 Wheel (total weight savings 35.6g)
- Strong and Durable Nylon Material
- Updated P-L Racing Logo and Styling
- Made in the USA, since 1982
Height: 4.36" (111mm)
Width: 1.68" (43mm)
- (2) Pre-Mounted LockDown 1:8 Buggy Race Tires
This product was added to our catalog on August 5, 2014.