LockDown 1/5 Truck Tire (2) (No Foam) (X2) by Pro-Line
This product was added to our catalog on March 1, 2017.
The Pro-Line LockDown 1/5 Truck Tire is exactly what you need for your performance starved 1:5 scale. The LockDown has a more open tread pattern than the Blockade making it perfect for loamy and loose conditions. The LockDown also features connected side tread technology that reduces the edginess of your truck to prevent catching a rut and flipping. The inside of the LockDown contains unbelievably detailed webbing that strengthens the tire carcass and prevents excessive tire expansion.
- Maximum forward bite combined with Smooth Side Bite
- Reduced Edginess with Connected Side Tread Technology
- Inner Webbing for Added Strength and Reduced Tire Expansion
- Perfect for Loose Conditions
- Made from Pro-Line’s X2 Race Rubber
- Made in the USA, since 1982
Height: 7.35" (187mm)
Width: 3.00" (76mm)
- (2) LockDown 1:5 Tires (No Foam)