Liquid Masking Film (4 oz) by Bob Dively
$1.99 Flat Rate Shipping!
This item is eligible for $1.99 flat rate shipping Learn More
Check Store Availability
Please be aware that pricing and product availability in-store may vary from what’s available online because each store is independently owned and operated.
This is a 4 ounce bottle of Bob Dively Models' Liquid Masking Film. Bob Dively Models "Liquid Masking Film" is the industry standard, and is often copied but never duplicated. LMF is a safe non-toxic non-flammable liquid that replaces tape on complicated masking jobs. Tight radius curves can be easily made even on curved surfaces. Leaves sharp clean lines. Masks on any non-porous surface. Can be sprayed brushed or rolled. For use on model aircraft, boats, trains and cars.
- Replaces tape on complicated masking jobs
- Masks any non-porous finish or surface
- Leaves sharp, clean paint lines
- Can be sprayed, brushed or rolled on
- Dries in 1 to 2 hours
- Drying can be accelerated with warm air
- Trim design may be drawn on LMF when dry with a ball point pen
- Score with a new hobby knife and peel off areas to be painted (thin areas won't peel)
This product was added to our catalog on June 4, 2007.