Liquid Masking Film (4 oz) by Bob Dively
Check Store Availability
Please be aware that pricing and product availability in-store may vary from what’s available online because each store is independently owned and operated.
This item is discontinued and no longer available for purchase. You may want to search our site for a similar item.
This is a 4 ounce bottle of Bob Dively Models' Liquid Masking Film. Bob Dively Models "Liquid Masking Film" is the industry standard, and is often copied but never duplicated. LMF is a safe non-toxic non-flammable liquid that replaces tape on complicated masking jobs. Tight radius curves can be easily made even on curved surfaces. Leaves sharp clean lines. Masks on any non-porous surface. Can be sprayed brushed or rolled. For use on model aircraft, boats, trains and cars.
- Replaces tape on complicated masking jobs
- Masks any non-porous finish or surface
- Leaves sharp, clean paint lines
- Can be sprayed, brushed or rolled on
- Dries in 1 to 2 hours
- Drying can be accelerated with warm air
- Trim design may be drawn on LMF when dry with a ball point pen
- Score with a new hobby knife and peel off areas to be painted (thin areas won't peel)
This product was added to our catalog on June 4, 2007.