LaTrax Teton 1/18 4WD RTR Monster Truck (Orange) by Traxxas w/2.4GHz Radio, 7.2V Battery & DC Charger
This is the LaTrax Teton 1/18 4WD Brushed RTR Truck, with an included 2.4GHz Radio System, waterproof, all-weather electronics, 6-Cell 7.2V NiMH Battery Pack and a DC Battery Charger.
CHARGER NOTE: The included charger requires a cigarette lighter socket found in full size vehicles to charge. If this is not your preference, Traxxas offers an adapter allowing you to charge from a standard home AC electrical socket (TRA2976).
The LaTrax Teton packs big all-weather adventure into a powerful 4-wheel drive off-road truck thatís quick and versatile for radio-controlled fun anytime, anywhere. This tough rig checks in at 1/18 scale, yet its purposeful design easily tackles rugged back road terrain. Teton comes fully assembled, painted, and Ready-to-Explore with included 6-cell 7.2V NiMH battery pack and DC charger.
The LaTrax Teton is perfect for any age driver or skill level and comes fully assembled, painted, with an included 6-cell 7.2V NiMH battery pack and charger. Everything you need is included in the package. The LaTrax Teton is Powered By Traxxas; protected by world-class Traxxas support, 100% parts availability, and the Traxxas Lifetime Electronics Warranty.
NOTE: The model shown may not be an accurate representation of the color you will receive. Colors are selected randomly. The LaTrax Teton model TRA76054-1 is available in four different colors, green, orange, red and blue. If you would like a specific color, please contact our customer service department prior to placing your order and we will do our best to honor your request.
- Fully assembled, Ready-To-Drive
- Multi-colored painted body
- Teton off-road tires mounted on black, 5-spoke wheels
- Smooth ball bearings used throughout
- Impact-absorbing front and rear bumpers
- Waterproof, all-weather electronics
- Powerful motor for quick acceleration and exciting speed
- Includes LaTrax 7.2V 6-cell NiMH battery pack and dc charger
- Durable construction that is built to last.
- Four-wheel drive for superior off-road versatility and grip
- Front and rear gear differentials with metal ring and pinion gears
- Smooth, oil-filled shocks dampen the suspension motion
- 4-wheel fully independent suspension
- Quick-release battery hold-down for fast battery pack changes
- 2.4GHz Radio System
- Award-winning Traxxas support and parts availability
- Lifetime Electronics Warranty
Length: 10.16" (258mm)
Front Track: 4.17" (106mm)
Rear Track: 4.23" (107.5mm)
Weight (with battery): 19.2oz (544g)
Weight (without battery): 13.3oz (377g)
Height (overall): 4.65" (118mm)
Wheelbase: 6.44" (163.5mm)
Wheel Diameter: 1.63" (41.5mm)
Shock Length (front/rear): 2.36" (60mm)
Ground Clearance: 1.18" (30mm)
Front/Rear Tires: Teton
Front/Rear Wheels: 5-Spoke
Electronic Speed Control: Waterproof Forward/Reverse ESC
Motor (electric): 370 Brushed
Transmission: 10T Pinion / 60T Spur
Gear Ratio (internal): 2.5:1
Overall Drive Ratio: 15:1 (Stock, Out-of-box)
Differential Type: Hardened Steel Bevel (Ring and Pinion)
Gear Pitch: 0.5 Mod.
Chassis Structure/Material: Molded Composite Nylon Monocoque
Needed to Complete:
- Nothing! Everything you need is included
This product was added to our catalog on April 25, 2017.