Kyosho Shock & Turnbuckle Tool by Avid RC
$1.99 Flat Rate Shipping!
This item is eligible for $1.99 flat rate shipping Learn More
This product was added to our catalog on March 23, 2016.The Avid Kyosho Shock & Turnbuckle Tool is a must-have tool for all racers running Kyosho 10th scale. The V2 version has been improved ergonomically to make your life easier and increase your style points at the track.
- Fits lower shock cartridge on Kyosho 12mm Big-Bore shocks
- Ergonomically designed handles aid in turnbuckle adjustment and shock bleeding process
- Won't slip or spin like plastic wrenches
- 3.5 and 5.5 mm wrench ends fit both size Kyosho Turnbuckles as well as 5.5mm hex nuts
- 6061 Aluminum alloy, black anodized with silver edges and laser etched logo
- Each package includes 1 tool and 1 AVID mini decal sheet
Wednesday, Aug 16 2017 (yesterday)
Avid RC Kyosho Shock & Turnbuckle Tool
If you own a 1/10 Kyosho, this is a 'must have'. The shock tool that comes in the kit strips after the first use and there is nothing else I've found that will unscrew the shock cartridge without marring it up. Considering two shock cartridge parts cost around $17, this item pays for itself quickly.)