The Kyosho MR-03EVO SP Mini-Z W-MM 8500kV Brushless Chassis Set is an upgrade over previous models, featuring a receiver separate from the servo and ESC. This design allows the use of Kyosho, KO Propo and Futaba transmitters. An updated CPU controls only the servo function and improves internal feedback of positioning control, which is 11.2 times faster than existing VE PRO models.
The redesigned control program realizes the best ever steering feeling in the MINI-Z history. The ESC also improves the response speed in maximum 100 times faster than existing VE PRO models. The included KYOSHO SPEED HOUSE XSPEED 85 (8500KV) brushless motor features a one-piece aluminum case that provides efficient heat dissipation for superior cooling. Unlike previous chassis sets, you can change to the brushed motor mode though the I.C.S manager to install an optional brushed motor. The I.C.S manager also allows more precise setting adjustments to be made. The advanced performance features in the MR-03EVO take the MINI-Z racing experience to the next level!
The SP edition is equipped with nickel plated hex screws and an oil shock (MZW432) as standard. Also, the ball diff is specially finished with red anodizing. Furthermore, new upper arms with various caster angles (1 deg./2 deg./3 deg.) are included allowing wider setting range.
- First MINI-Z MR-03 Chassis Set that adopts separate ESC and receiver design.
- Includes updated KYOSHO SPEED HOUSE XSPEED 85 brushless motor (8500KV).
- I.C.S manager features detailed steering and throttle parameter adjustment, as well as switching between brushless and brushed modes.
- Powered by independent CPUs for ESC and receiver, increased internal processing speed contributes to precision steering and throttle control.
- Equipped with ball bearings and red anodized Ball Diff Set II.
- Redesigned separate receiver cover and front upper arm mount make tread adjustment easier.
- Compatible with optional parts for the MR-03 chassis.
- Including newly developed front upper arms with caster angles (1 deg., 2 deg. and 3 deg.)
Tread (F/R): F:61.5-63.0mm R:61.5-63.0mm
Gear Ratio: 7.3, 6.3, 5.5, 4.9:1
Weight: 135g (approx.)
KYOSHO SPEED HOUSE / XSPEED 56 (5600KV)
- MR-03EVO-W-MM Factory assembled chassis with KYOSHO SPEED HOUSE XSPEED 4100KV brushless motor
- Parts set for changing front tread
- 6T/7T/8T/9T Pinion gears
- Wheel wrench
- Tools for pinion gears
- Spare wheel nuts
Needed to Complete:
- Receiver unit
- Transmitter compatible with receiver unit
- Auto Scale Collection (body set, wheels, tires)
- (4) AAA alkaline batteries or Ni-MH batteries for chassis
- Batteries for transmitter
This product was added to our catalog on February 7, 2020