The Kyosho MR-03EVO Mini-Z W-MM Brushless Chassis Set is a race-based chassis. Until now the speed range setting was KV8500 for wide chassis, but it has been reduced a level to KV5600. While retaining the full bearing specifications and Ball Diff Set II, align the base chassis with the updated standard speed range and open a wider group of users. Perhaps the MR-03EVO chassis set’s greatest advantage is that it can also be combined with a brushed motor (KYOMZ9E, sold separately) to adapt to an even wider range of driving conditions.
Compatible receiver units: RA-40 (EX-6R / EX-II / EX-RR); RA-41 (KT-531P / KT-432PT); RA-42 (Futaba T7PX / T7XC / T4PM), and RA-43 (Flysky Noble NB4), the RA-41 provides the optimal step-up from the Readyset.
- First MINI-Z MR-03 Chassis Set that adopts separate ESC and receiver design.
- Includes KYOSHO SPEED HOUSE XSPEED 56 brushless motor (5600KV).
- I.C.S manager features detailed steering and throttle parameter adjustment, as well as switching between brushless and brushed modes.
- Powered by independent CPUs for ESC and receiver, increased internal processing speed contributes to precision steering and throttle control.
- Equipped with ball bearings and Ball Diff Set II. *Newly designed separate receiver cover and front upper arm mount make tread adjustment easier. *Compatible with optional parts for the MR-03 chassis.
Wheelbase: 98.0mm (L)
Motor Mount: MM
Tires: (F/R) 25×8.5mm/25×8.5-11mm (not included)
Gear Ratio: 7.3, 6.3, 5.5, 4.9:1
Weight: 135g (approx.)
Motor: KYOSHO SPEED HOUSE (XSPEED 56) KV5600
- MR-03W-MM Factory assembled chassis with KYOSHO SPEED HOUSE XSPEED 56 KV5600 brushless motor
- Parts set for changing front tread
- 6T, 7T, 8T, 9T Pinion gears
- Wheel wrench
- Tools for pinion gears
- Spare wheel nuts
- Receiver unit
- Transmitter compatible with receiver unit
- Auto Scale Collection (body set, wheels, tires)
- AAA x 4 alkaline batteries or Ni-MH batteries for chassis
- Batteries for transmitter
This product was added to our catalog on May 7, 2021