RWD MR-03 chassis with Syncro KT-531P transmitter and Mercedes-AMG GT3 Body!
The Kyosho MR-03 RWD Mini-Z ReadySet takes MINI-Z Racer Sports MR-03 concept to a new level of user-friendly design, with a RWD drive train that any Mini-Z enthusiast will love! Widely popular and detailed bodies create the incredibly realistic model lineup. Including the latest Syncro KT-531P transmitter with steering trim, throttle trim, dual rate, LED control function, the sponge grip of the steering wheel provides comfortable fit for precision control feel. The set also includes a car body finished to display-model standard that matches stunning style with the performance, reliability and durability of the MR-03 chassis. The revised control program on the updated circuit board realizes linear handling characteristics and can be further enhanced for even easier control by installing the optional gyro unit (KYOMZW431). This series represents the perfect package for a deep dive into the amazing world of R/C cars!
NOTE: Syncro KT-531P transmitter uses FHSS 2.4GHz and is not compatible with existing ASF/MHS/FHS 2.4GHz systems.
- Includes the redesigned Syncro KT-531P transmitter with multiple setting options.
- Updated circuit board with newly developed control program dramatically improves steering feel.
- Highly detailed display-standard body is fully factory finished.
- Full ball bearing specifications include 7 bearings, previously an optional upgrade.
- Compatible with all MINI-Z Racer body styles. **Motor case and diff gear assembly to suit body are required to be purchased separately.
- Front suspension incorporates VCS that optimizes camber angle with suspension stroke.
Wheelbase: 98mm (LL)
Chassis: RWD (MR-03)
Front Wheel Offset: Narrow +3mm (for RWD)
Rear Wheel Offset: Wide +3mm (for RWD)
R/C System: Syncro KT-531P
- Factory assembled chassis
- Pre-painted plastic body, complete with markings
- Perfex KT-531P 2.4GHz transmitter
- Front tread adjustment parts set
- Pinion gears 6T, 7T, 8T, 9T and tool
- Spare wheel nuts and wrench
- Mini pylons
- (4) AAA-size alkaline or Ni-MH batteries for chassis
- (4) AAA-size alkaline batteries for transmitter
This product was added to our catalog on January 10, 2022