This is the Kyosho MA-03EVO Mini-Z N-MM2 Brushless Chassis Set. The existing MINI-Z is installed receiver, servo and ESC by 1 controlled PCB unit. But the new MR-03EVO Chassis Set has separate receiver as 1 unit. By purchasing and installing an optional receiver unit depending on applied transmitter, it allows for Kyosho (KT-18/EX-6/EX-6R/KT-531P/KT-432PT), KO Propo (EX-2/EX-RR) and Futaba (T7PX/T7XC/T4PM) transmitters. Further, by installing new CPU which control servo function only, it improves internal feedback of positioning control which is 11.2 times faster than existing VE PRO models.
The control program realizes the best ever steering feeling in MINI-Z history. The ESC also improves the response speed in maximum 100 times faster than existing VE PRO models. The KYOSHO SPEED HOUSE XSPEED 41 (4100KV) brushless motor features easy-to-drive power characteristics and longer run-time. Unlike previous chassis sets, you can change to the brushed motor mode though the I.C.S manager to install an optional brushed motor. The I.C.S manager also allows more precise setting adjustments to be made.
- First MINI-Z MR-03 Chassis Set that adopts separate ESC and receiver design.
- Includes new KYOSHO SPEED HOUSE XSPEED 41 brushless motor (4100KV).
- I.C.S manager features detailed steering and throttle parameter adjustment, as well as switching between brushless and brushed modes.
- Powered by independent CPUs for ESC and receiver, increased internal processing speed contributes to precision steering and throttle control.
- Equipped with ball bearings.
- Newly designed separate receiver cover and front upper arm mount make tread adjustment easier.
- Compatible with optional parts for the MR-03 chassis.
- Based on the MR-03VE PRO chassis, with separate receiver cover and front upper arm mount make tread adjustment easier.
- Receiver units currently available are for KYOSHO, KO and FUTABA transmitters and can be attached/detached by removing receiver cover from the upper chassis.
- KYOSHO SPEED HOUSE XSPEED 41 brushless motor (4100KV) features a one-piece aluminum case that realizes efficient heat dissipation.
- Full ball bearing specifications minimize drive loss
Wheelbase: 94.0mm (LL)
Motor Mount: MM2
Tires (F/R): ?25×8.5mm (sold separately)/?25×8.5?11mm (sold separately)
Gear Ratio: 7.3?6.3?5.5?4.9?1
Weight: 135g (approx.)
Motor: KYOSHO SPEED HOUSE / XSPEED 41 (4100KV)
- MR-03N-MM2 Factory assembled chassis with KYOSHO SPEED HOUSE XSPEED 4100KV brushless motor
- Parts set for changing front tread
- 6T?7T?8T?9T Pinion gears
- Wheel wrench
- Tools for pinion gears
- Spare wheel nuts
Needed to Complete:
- Receiver unit
- Transmitter compatible with receiver unit
- Auto Scale Collection (body set, wheels, tires)
- AAA x 4 alkaline batteries or Ni-MH batteries for chassis
- Batteries for transmitter