AWD Chassis, Brushless Motor, Race Ready Chassis Set - Pick your body and Transmitter!
This is the Kyosho MA-03EVO Mini-Z N-MM2 Brushless Chassis Set, equipped with a 8500kV Brushless motor. The current MINI-Z has a built in receiver, servo and ESC in one controlled PCB unit. But this MR-03EVO Chassis Set has a separate receiver unit. By purchasing and installing an optional receiver unit depending on your preferred transmitter, it allows for using a Kyosho (KT-18/EX-6/EX-6R/KT-531P/KT-432PT), KO Propo (EX-2/EX-RR) or Futaba (T7PX/T7XC) transmitters. It will also be available for use with Sanwa transmitters in the future.
By installing an updated CPU which controls servo function only, it improves the internal feedback of positioning control which is 11.2 times faster than the existing VE PRO models. The control program provides the best ever steering feeling in MINI-Z history. The ESC has also improved the response speed to a maximum of 100 times faster than existing VE PRO models.
The included Kyosho SPEED HOUSE XSPEED 56 (5600KV) brushless motor features a one-piece aluminum case that provides efficient heat dissipation for superior cooling. Unlike previous chassis sets, you can change to the brushed motor mode though the I.C.S manager to install an optional brushed motor. The I.C.S manager also allows more precise setting adjustments to be made. First MINI-Z MR-03 Chassis Set that adopts separate ESC and receiver design.
- Includes the KYOSHO SPEED HOUSE 85 brushless motor (KV8500).
- I.C.S manager features detailed steering and throttle parameter adjustment, as well as the ability of switching between brushless and brushed modes.
- Powered by independent CPUs for ESC and receiver, increased internal processing speed contributes to precision steering and throttle control.
- Equipped with ball bearings and Ball Diff Set II.
- Receiver: Receiver units are planned for KYOSHO, KO, FUTABA and SANWA transmitters and can be attached/detached by removing receiver cover from the upper chassis.
- Motor: KYOSHO SPEED HOUSE 85 brushless motor (KV8500) features a one-piece aluminum case that has highly efficient heat dissipation.
- VCS Front Suspension: High-performance VCS front suspension adopted from the previous models. Settings can be adjusted with using any tools just by replacing coil springs.
- Double Wishbone Suspension: Precision rear double wishbone suspension set enables setting changes through toe angle adjustment
- Factory-assembled chassis equipped with EVO main unit installed
- Pinion Gears (15T, 17T, 19T, 21T)
- DWS conversion parts *Front tread conversion parts
- Pinion gear removal tool
- Spare wheel nuts
- Wheel wrench
- Center shaft for L wheelbase
- Wide rear suspension arms for DWS
- swing shafts (4 x long)
- Spur gears (27T, 29T, 31T)
- (8) AAA batteries
- Auto Scale Collection (body, wheels and tires)
- MINI-Z EVO receiver unit compatible with the transmitter used
This product was added to our catalog on August 14, 2019