Mini-Z ReadySet with Nissan GT-R R35 Body
The Kyosho MA-020 Mini-Z AWD ReadySet chassis features VCS (variable camber suspension) on the front that optimizes camber change with suspension stroke and a specially designed circuit board. Fully kitted out with precision ball bearings, the high drive efficiency of the MA-020 chassis is complimented in the Readyset by the unique scale body and 2.4GHz Syncro KT-531P R/C system that requires no frequency band setting; all at a great value price. Simply install the batteries to enjoy the thrill of drift driving with the included set of drift tires. The chassis is compatible with nearly all ASC MINI-Z bodies (additional parts may be required for some body styles). The MINI-Z AWD promises a unique world of dramatic racing action for you to experience and enjoy.
Note: Optional ICS can NOT be used. Also, this model is specially designed for the KT-531P transmitter. It is not compatible with the KT-18, KT-19, EX-5UR ASF, EX-6 or EX-6R transmitters. It is only compatible with the special (No.MZW431) gyro unit (sold separately).
- MINI-Z AWD Readyset based on MA-020 chassis.
- Special circuit board updated with optimized steering control program.
- Drift tires are installed as standard.
- Readyset requires only batteries to be ready for action!
- Features 2.4GHz Syncro KT-531P transmitter that requires no setup of frequency bands.
- Factory completed body comes with display model quality finish.
- Features VCS (variable camber suspension) that adjusts camber in accordance with suspension stroke.
- Coil spring on front suspension can be easily replaced without tools.
- Wide range of optional parts is available to be installed.
Wheelbase: 94.0mm (L)
Tire(F/R): F8.5 mm / F8.5 mm (drift tires)
RC System: KT-531P FHSS
Motor: 130 class
Front Wheel Offset: Narrow +1.0mm
Rear Wheel Offset: Wide +0.0mm
- Factory assembled chassis with pre-installed R/C unit
- Pre-Painted factory assembled plastic body, finished with markings
- 2.4GHz Syncro KT-531P transmitter
- Drift tires (installed)
- Pinion gears (15T, 17T, 19T, 21T)
- Spur gears for wheelbases: 27T, 29T, 31T for M, L
- Pinion gear tool
- Spare wheel nuts and wheel wrench
- Marker Cones
Needed to Complete:
- (4) AAA-size alkaline batteries or Ni-MH batteries for chassis.
- (4) AAA-size alkaline batteries for transmitter
This product was added to our catalog on November 3, 2022