The Kyosho Inferno MP9 TKI4 V2 ReadySet 1/8 Nitro Buggy carries the DNA of the competition-level MP9 TKI4. The Inferno has set the standard as the most powerful 1/8 scale engine racing buggy of all time. The MP9 TKI4’s long front suspension arms and 17.5°caster front hub carriers create superior cornering and sharp control. The cab forward type body increases downforce, giving the TKI4 an aerodynamic performance advantage and delivers balanced cornering and optimal traction. Inclusion of the user-friendly and high torque KE21SP engine fitted with recoil starter and tuned exhaust, anyone wishing to challenge the peak of 1/8 engine buggy performance can find the perfect racing partner in this MP9 TKI4.
- Rib reinforcement of the TKI4 long type front sus arms adds extra strength and delivers improved steering response, surface tracing and cornering performance.
- Dust guards not only prevent mud sticking on the rear suspension arms but also stop grass from catching in the drive shaft and protect the shock shafts.
- Readyset contains a pre-assembled chassis and body, including everything except batteries for the transmitter/receiver, engine starting tools, and fuel. Can be ready for action the same day you buy it.
- Both steering and throttle are equipped with Waterproof high-torque KS5031-09MW servos.
- Precision setting adjustment of wheelbase, tread, toe angle, camber angle, caster angle and roll center etc.
- High heat dissipation from the brake disk and large capacity center differential deliver control stability, right through to the end of the race.
- Features a large capacity air cleaner that extends the maintenance cycle.
- Wide variety of optional parts provides extensive scope for performance tuning.
Ground Clearance: 28mm
Wheelbase: 325mm (4 settings available by changing rear hub collar position)
Tread (F/R): 254mm (2 front settings and 3 rear settings available)
Tire (F/R): 116 x 44mm
Gear Ratio: 11.7:1
Weight: 3,370g approx.
Engine: KE21SP (recoil starter installed/rear exhaust)
- Factory assembled chassis installed with R/C system
- Printed pre-cut body complete with decals
- Pre-installed KE21SP engine with rear exhaust
- Syncro KT-331P transmitter
- 1.5, 2.0, 2.5mm Hex wrenches
- Cross wrench (small)
- 17mm Wheel wrench
Needed to Complete:
- (8) AA alkaline batteries for transmitter and receiver
- Starting tools (Fuel bottle, Plug heater)
This product was added to our catalog on October 16, 2020