The Kyosho Inferno GT3 1/8 Nitro 4WD On-Road Touring Car Kit is the ideal model to compete in the 1/8 GT class. Based on the Inferno MP9 TKI4 1/8 GP buggy, the GT3 represents a complete change from the previous Inferno GT2. Advanced specifications deliver incredible performance thanks to short Big Bore Shocks and machine cut Duralumin shock mounts, a lighter diff, optimized weight distribution and improved braking. All of these traits are combined to create the durability and reliability needed by competition racers throughout a long race. The GT3 is the next step in the evolution of the 1/8 GT class, and is fully equipped to compete and win at the highest level.
NOTE: Engine, tuned pipe, wheels, tires and electronics shown in photos are for illustrative purposes only and are not included. See needed to complete list below for a full list of items required to complete the model.
- Pure racing chassis kit based on Inferno MP9 TKI4, designed for circuit racing.
- Significantly lighter diff than the GT2 realizes improved throttle response.
- Short Big Bore Shocks and shock springs based on buggy version design.
- High-rigidity shock stay realizes full performance of oil shocks.
- New type large urethane bumper increases crash resistance.
- Choice of forward and rear mounting positions available for body mounting post. Bodies for GT2 can also be mounted.
- Includes the proven 2-speed unit with clutch shoes from the GT2.
- Gun metallic aluminum parts enhance the GT3’s formidable style.
- Standard and optional parts for the MP9 can be installed to further increase performance.
- Unassembled car kit
- 1.5, 2.0, 2.5, 3.0mm L-shape hex wrench
- Wheel wrench (17mm)
Height: 116mm (without engine, body post)
Tread (F/R): 262mm/266mm
Tires (F/R): Sold separately (rubber tires for 1/8)
Gear Ratio: 1st speed 10.14:1 / 2nd speed 7.90:1
Weight: 3,270g approx.
Engine: .21 class rear exhaust engine
Needed to Complete:
- 2-3 channel R/C system for cars
- Servo x 2 for cars
- Battery for receiver (stacked)
- .21 size engine with rear exhaust
- Manifold and muffler
- Nitro fuel for models
- Starting tools (plug heater, fuel bottle, starter box)
- 1/8 GT Body and paint
- Rubber tires, wheels and inserts
- Silicone oil (diff, shocks)
- Various tools, thread lock, CA glue
This product was added to our catalog on August 22, 2017