The Kyosho FO-XX VE 1/8 ReadySet Monster Truck features a robust body incorporating a hybrid monocoque and tube frame structure with brushless power system, making this monster truck a serious beast. This upgraded model earns the ‘2.0’ in its name with a 5-link suspension system. Upper and lower link ball joints and lateral rod to regulate lateral movement combine to produce deeper and more flexible suspension stroke for superior rock crawler type performance. The 2000KV Kyosho Speed House TORX 8 brushless motor puts down power on any surface, from rough roads to tarmac. Simply purchase AA batteries for the transmitter and batteries and charger for the chassis and this factory-assembled Readyset makes the dynamic performance of the FO-XX VE 2.0 easy for anyone to enjoy.
- Factory assembled Readyset only requires batteries for transmitter and chassis plus a battery charger to run.
- Kyosho Speed House brushless system delivers breathtaking power and performance.
- Independent left-right battery boxes suit various size batteries. Suitable for twin packs of 7.2V Ni-MH to 7.4V Li-Po batteries.
- Features same 17mm wheel hubs and nuts as the Inferno series.
- Radio box protects receiver from shocks and dirt.
- Rigid axle on front and rear with robust casing realizes efficient power transfer.
- Front and rear differentials incorporate steel ring and pinion gears to meet the demands of this high power machine.
- Pre-painted body complete with decals applied combined with resin pipe frame and roof to recreate a realistic form.
- Equipped Syncro KR-331 receiver features fail-safe function that stops the machine in the event of radio signal interruption.
Tires(F & R): 155 x 70.5mm
Gear Ratio: 8.68:1
Weight: 4,650g (approx.)
Motor: Kyosho Speed House TORX 8 Brushless Motor
- Factory assembled chassis complete with control linkages
- Pre-cut and painted body complete with decals applied
- 2.4GHz Syncro KT-231P+ transmitter
- L shaped hex wrench (1.5mm, 2.0mm, 2.5mm, 3.0mm)
- Cross wrench (large)
- 17mm wheel wrench
Needed to Complete:
- (4) AA-size batteries for transmitter
- (2) Batteries for chassis (7.2V Ni-MH or 7.4V Li-Po) w/T-Style Plug
- Charger for battery
Wednesday, Sep 18 2019 (about a year ago)
Kyosho FO-XX VE 1/8 ReadySet 4WD Brushless Monster Truck
Not a bad rig axle housing broke on first jump I took it off of. But relatively a well build. Besides the axle breaking.