The Kyosho EP Fazer Mk2 1/10 Electric Touring Car Rolling Chassis Kit is equipped with popular optional parts, making this chassis an ideal base for your next build. This gives owners the flexibility to build the model to their preference, and add their own body, electronics and R/C system. Specifications have been elevated with optional parts such as HD TC center shaft S and TC universal swing shafts to enhance the front-rear suspension balance of the lightweight chassis for R/C racers to enjoy. While the deckless design looks simple, a reduced number of components improves maintenance efficiency and optimizes torsional rigidity. Incorporation of nylon material further reduces weight and improves impact resistance. With its unique design, the FZ02 chassis embodies features and performance that will appeal to R/C drivers of all levels.
NOTE: Electronics shown in photos are for illustrative purposes only and are not included. See needed to complete list below for a full list of items required to complete the model.
- 40% pre-assembled (shocks and diff gears are not filled with oil so assembly can be completed to preferred setting). The FZ02’s effective low center of gravity design compliments the high strength and rigidity realized through front & rear stiffeners and rib reinforcement at key sections of the chassis.
- Duralumin HD TC center shaft S (FAW209) provides increased rigidity compared to the standard resin shaft included in the Readyset. In addition to smoother driving transmission, the red anodized color has striking visual appeal.
- TC Universal swing shafts (FAW202) on the front drive section don’t drop out on heavy contact like dog bone shafts. In addition, the swing shafts deliver consistent drive transmission even when joint is at a wide steering angle.
- A special resin transponder mounting stay is included for when the chassis is competing in race events. There is no need to make a handmade stay or holes in the body to fit a transponder.
- Included optional body mounts enable bodies from various manufacturers to be fitted. In addition, two different brake-disk wheel hubs allow 190mm and 200mm chassis width settings for compatibility with various body types.
- Included aluminum plate protects the motor from dirt and provides effective heat dissipation, especially in the heat of summer racing.
- Oil shocks and springs optimize the front-rear geometric balance, delivering both light handling and precise control. (Silicone oil for the shocks is sold separately)
- Original low-profile semi-slick pattern tires and inner sponge (FAT701M) combine with 15-spoke black wheels for enhanced racing appeal.
Ground clearance: 8mm (approx.)
Tread (190mm): F:164mm/R:164mm
Tread (200mm): F:174mm/R:174mm
Tires: F:66mm x 25mm/R:66mm x 25mm
Gear Ratio: 6.54:1
Total weight: Approx. 1490g (with 7.4V / 4000 LiPo)
- 40% pre-assembled chassis
- FAW202 TC Universal Swing Shaft S
- FAW209 HD TC Center Shaft S
- Aluminum Motor Dust Plate
- transponder mounting stay
- +0mm, +5mm off-set wheel hubs
- Body mounts for various manufacturers bodies
- FAT701M TC Tires(M) w/Inner Sponge
- VZH003BK Wheels
- 1.5/2.0/2.5mm Hexagonal wrench
- 3/4/5/5.5/7/8mm Spanner
Needed to Complete:
- 2 channel R/C system for cars (Receiver size:L45xW28xH22mm or less)
- Steering Servo
- Body (190mm or 200mm)
- 540-550 class motor
- ESC compatible with motor used (Size:L36xW32xH23mm or less)
- Battery charger and Battery for chassis compatible with ESC used (SIze:L145xW47xH25mm or less)
- 4 x AA batteries for transmitter
- Shock Oil
- Grease (for Ring Gear & Diff)
- Silicone OIL (for Diff)
- Pinion Gear for motor
- Paint for polycarbonate body
This product was added to our catalog on June 16, 2020