The Kyosho Blizzard 2.0 1/12 Scale ReadySet All Terrain Snow Cat with 2.4GHz Radio is a belt-tracked vehicle that powers over sand, dirt and snow! When paired with the user-friendly Readyset with 2.4GHz R/C system you also have blade arm control. Powered by two independent side-by-side motors, the transmission in the Blizzard 2.0 Readyset delivers impressive power and free control, giving the driver dominance over any terrain like only a true belted vehicle can deliver. With a suspension system equipped on all wheels, the Blizzard clears every challenge in its path including rocky obstacles, steep hill climbs and gravel or sand that would trap a machine with normal tires. Twin 370 motors and twin ESCs deliver forward, reverse, left/right turning and pivot (turns on the spot). In addition, control of the blade arm with the transmitter adds another fascinating aspect to the Blizzard. For great fun in the sand or snow, the Blizzard can match your outdoor lifestyle and go wherever you want to go.
- Scale realistic body combines a wide cabin design with red body color and detailed components such as mirrors, air intake bulges and rotating light.
- ESC for the motor control is compatible with NiMH and NiCd batteries as well as the higher power output of LiPo batteries.
- Includes 2.4GHz KT-431S 4-channel stick transmitter and 6-channel KR-632 receiver. Also equipped with high-torque KS4031-06W servo for the dozer blade.
- The radio box has more than enough room to fit both receiver and speed controller. The design even allows the large capacity KA060-91W (No.82245)waterproof speed controller to be installed.
- Motor connectors feature highly flexible bullet terminals. Locker type main switch allows smooth ON-OFF function.
- Power supply harness between the battery and speed controller uses a high-efficiency 2P Super Plug connection. It can also be easily converted for a standard speed controller.
- Includes KYOSHO SPEED HOUSE 2200mAh NiMH battery and USB charger that is compatible with NiMH/NiCd batteries. Battery connector is 2P Super Plug.
- Optional ‘Heavy Metal Caterpillar’ tracks (BLW2B) increase weight and scale feel. The tracks incorporate rubber to minimize loss and deliver smooth movement.
- Roller can also be operated with the motor using optional Rear Tiller Unit Set (BLW3). The unit can be operated separately using the 4th channel on the transmitter.
Motor: 370 type x 2
(2) ESC: KA-1571 ESC unit (S plug)
Battery: KYOSHO SPEED HOUSE NiMH 2200 battery
R/C System: 2.4GHz 3-ch 1-servo
- Pre-assembled chassis with control linkages complete
- Complete printed body
- 2.4GHz Syncro KT-431S R/C system
- KYOSHO SPEED HOUSE NiMH 2200 battery
- USB charger (Super plug type)
- Binding connector
- Tool (1.5 mm hex wrench)
Needed to Complete:
- (4) AA sized alkaline batteries for transmitter
This product was added to our catalog on November 7, 2019