Kraton 6S BLX Brushless RTR 1/8 4WD Monster Truck (Red/Black) by Arrma w/TTX300 2.4GHz Radio System
The Arrma Kraton 6S BLX is a high speed monster that will take bashing action to unexpected limits. Experience blistering 6S brushless power and master the roughest off-road environments you can find. Fly through the air with the balance and control of a premium quality model, and get your pulse-racing with a Truck that knows no boundaries.
No matter what conditions you encounter, the Kraton 6S is built to perform. Equipped with super-strong steel, lightweight aluminum, and rugged composite materials, the Kraton is tough. With aggressive sports truck styling the Kraton 6S is designed for high-speed asphalt runs, chucking dirt at the local park, and flying across the rocks.
The Kraton 6S BLX combines tough construction with top-notch electronics for a vehicle that is as dependable as it is fast. Hit the throttle and massive power pumps through the BLX185 150A ESC and kicks the BLX 2050kV brushless motor into high gear, pounding out the torque needed to reach speeds in excess of 60 mph. Plus, the high-quality Tactic 2.4Ghz radio system, high-performance dBoots Tyres, and waterproof ADS-15M 208oz/inch servo are all included as standard equipment to help you stay in control. All you will need is a sense of adventure and an appetite for fun!
- 6S LiPo compatibility for extreme speeds
- Assembled chassis and finished body
- Tactic® TTX300 3-channel SLT™ radio with ADS-15M waterproof metal gear servo
- Waterproof BLX185 185A brushless ESC with automatic setup
- Waterproof ADS-15M servo produces 208oz/inch (15KG/cm) of torque at 7.2v
- Aluminum motor mount for better heat dissipation
- Race-proven roll bars
- Adjustable servo saver
- Waterproof radio box
- Turnbuckle-tuneable suspension
- Aluminum servo horns for fast, responsive steering
- ARRMA mounted high-traction tires
Length: 23.2 in (590mm)
Width: 18.5 in (470mm)
Height: 7.7 in (195mm)
Weight: 9.9 lb (4.5 kg)
Wheelbase: 14.8 in (377mm)
Needed to Complete:
- (2) 2-3S 5000mAh 35C LiPo batteries with XT90 connectors or (1) 4-6S 5000mAh 35C LiPo battery with XT90 connectors (max dimensions 158x51x46mm (6.2x2.0x1.8")
- LiPo compatible charger with XT90 charging cable & charging bag
- (4) AA batteries for transmitter
- Tools & Maintenance equipment
This product was added to our catalog on July 19, 2016.
After almost 2 months of pretty hard bashing and high speed runs those are the only things I have had to fix break wise. My son and I have driven it almost daily at pump tracks, in water, mud, dust and gravel. Just make sure your cooling fan is running and your pinion gear is in good shape and you can beat the hell outta this thing. The steering servo saver has a adjustment ring bolt similar to what is on the shock that sometimes needs to be tightened so if your steering feels sluggish try tightening that first.
Bottom line, great truck, great price. Its super fast, handles very good and its easy to drive and maintain even for a newbie to the hobby like me. Fixing stuff and maintenance is easy and the parts are cheap and readily available.)