Komodo 1/10 RTR Scale 1.9 Rock Crawler w/2.4GHz Radio by Gmade
The Gmade Komodo 1/10 Ready to Run Rock Crawler is built off of a steel, nickel plated frame and includes the awesome G-Transition internal spring shocks for unmatched scale detail and crawling prowess. Another feature that sets this truck apart from the crowd is the included scale accessories. Roof rack, snorkel, sand ladders, grille, heavy duty front and rear bumpers, rear view mirrors, windshield wiper grille, light buckets and more are all included as standard accessories to give you the most realistic experience possible.
Other standard features include Gmade MT 1903 super soft compound 1.9 x 4.3" tires and NR02 beadlock wheels that give the traction needed to claw your way to the top of the mountain. An adjustable battery tray allows you to fit a variety of different battery types, and the highly detailed, dust proof receiver box will keep your electronics safe and concealed when the going gets rough. Combine this with aluminum 4-link suspension and steering rods, solid spool type 32 tooth front and rear locked differentials, metal gear covers and one piece graphite axle housings, and you have a recipe for unmatched scale adventure. Add your electronics to this incredible package and you are ready for the rocks!
- The Komodo RTR body is fully trimmed and finished in a dark grey finish, and when the included scale accessories are added, it gives the body a realistic look that cannot be matched by other RTR scalers.
- G-Transition Aluminum Oil Shocks with Internal Springs
- MT-1903 1.9 x 4.3" Tires & NR02 Beadlock Wheels with Center Hubs
- Full Time 4WD
- One Piece Graphite Axle Housings & Metal Gear Covers
- Solid Spool Locked Differentials
- Dust Proof Transmission
- Metal Motor Mount
- Full Bearings
- Universal Driveshafts
Height: 247mm (with roof rack)
Ground Clearance: 65mm
Weight: 1.9kg (no electronics)
Needed to Complete:
- 7.2 NiMH - 7.4V LiPo Battery & Compatible Charger
- AA Batteries for Transmitter
This product was added to our catalog on November 28, 2016.