KOH LED Light Bar Controller by MadDogRC
The MadDogRC KOH LED Light Bar Controller is exactly what you need to finish off your Ultra 4 style rig. The controller hooks in between your ESC and your receiver and will control your MadDog KOH lights or light bar, giving it an increased scale appearance on the track, or on the trail. There are red, amber and blue LED output channels, and the controller will provide tail light/brake light functions, and will make the amber and blue lights flash in an alternating pattern.
- Red, amber and blue LED output channels
- Red LED outputs have tail / brake light function, amber and blue flash alternately
- 8 inch throttle and 22AWG power leads
Input voltage range: 9-12VDC
Dimensions: 25.5 x 14.5 x 4.2mm [1 x 0.57 x 0.17in]
Weight: ~9g [0.32oz]
- Single LED Lights, OHV (MDC-MDRC013O)
- Single LED Lights, Red (MDC-MDRC013R)
- KOH 4" LED Light Bar (MDC-MDRC100)
This product was added to our catalog on September 21, 2016.