The KO Propo Mega Advantage Capacitor was developed exclusively for stock motors. This small device provides improved torque output. By increasing the torque during acceleration, the time to reach top speed will be reduced, providing more time at top speed and reduced lap times.
- Carefully selected state-of-the-art device! The overwhelming increase in torque reduces the time required to reach top speed, allowing more time at top speed and reduced lap times.
- Racing for today's stock class! Recommended for all stock categories using brushless motors! It creates an enormous advantage.
- Adopted polymer capacitor! In addition to the main capacitor, KO also used state of the art polymer capacitors to help make more power.
How to Use:
- Solder it to the battery (+) and battery (-) terminals of the ESC for your existing brushless motor.
- You can remove excess wire.
- Pay attention to polarity.
- MEGA Advantage Capacitor should be secured to the ESC or chassis with commercially available double sided tape.
- When soldering, please be careful to prevent burns and injuries.
- If the factory ESC capacitor has already been installed, remove it before installing MEGA Advantage Capacitor.