KMC XD820 Grenade 2.2 Aluminum Beadlock Wheels (2) (Clear) by Incision
This product was added to our catalog on August 16, 2016.
Incision KMC 2.2 XD820 Grenade Wheels are officially licensed scale replicas of the KMC XD820 Grenade. These precision machined aluminum beadlocks not only look incredibly scale, at 100 grams each they are lightweight and tough enough to stand up to abuse on the trail.
The internal clamp ring style wheels provide a secure hold on the tire, with a 5-screw design that makes mounting easy and allows lightning fast tire/foam changes! Plus, the package includes Incision hubs and the necessary hardware for installation, as well as the hardware required to run the included scale center cap, so there are no additional parts to buy.
- Based on the popular Vanquish internal clamp ring beadlock mounting system
- Rapid fast tire changes with only 5 screws
- Light weight and strong design
- Grade 5 Stainless Steel hardware
- Includes center cap for added scale detail
- Included #4 Incision hub* will fit most stock applications
- Wheels are 0.8" wide mounting surface (1.0" to outside of wheel)
- Carefully designed to be a precise scale replica of the full sized KMC XD820 Grenade
- Laser engraved KMC logo on center cap
- Available with a black or clear - silver anodized finish
- Made in the USA
- (2) KMC 2.2 XD820 Grenade RC Beadlock Wheels
- (2) Aluminum rear beadlock rings
- (2) Aluminum Internal clamping ring
- (10) M3 BHCS (beadlock ring hardware)
- (12) 2-56 x 1/4" SHCS (Incision hub hardware)
- (12) 2-56 x 3/8" SHCS (Incision hub hardware) (use longer screws when running center caps)
- Incision Hubs are included, additional hubs will be available separately to further adjust track width.
- Optional Incision #7 Hubs (INCIRC00136) are required for the front of Yeti applications.