"Kill Shot Beast" Double Torque Brushless Motor (13.5T) by Express Motorsports
This product was added to our catalog on November 20, 2013.
This is the Express Motorsports "Kill Shot Beast" 13.5 Turn Double Torque Brushless Motor. This is the same as the Bulls Eye High Torque ROAR Spec motor, but includes a 12.5mm High Torque rotor to deliver extreme punch! The Kill Shot Beast motors have been tweaked to extract every bit of power from Trinity's RevTech Kill Shot line. This includes checking the strength of the rotor and the inductance of the stator, and then matching the best rotors with the best stators. They are also checked for any defects, proper bearing alignment and shimming. This provides you with a reliable blueprinted motor that has all the same tweaks as the motors driven by Express team drivers, ensuring the motor you receive makes optimum power.Kill Shot Beast Features:
- 12.5mm High Torque rotor to deliver extreme punch
- Rotor and stator are matched for optimum power
- Bearings aligned
- Rotor shimmed
- Checked for defects
Standard Kill Shot Features:
- Infinite timing adjustments
- True zero point
- Redesigned sensor board
- Open bearing on sensor end for easy cleaning and oiling
- Lower resistance solder tabs
- Maximized can cooling vents
- Designed in the USA by Jim Dieter
- Sensored design
- Works with all popular racing speed controls
- ROAR Approved!
Can Length: 51.15mm (excludes shaft & plug)
Shaft: 3.16mm / 1/8th"
Weight: 161.7g (17.5)