Justock Club Spec Sensored Brushless ESC (Blue) by Hobbywing
This product was added to our catalog on July 29, 2014.
This is the Hobbywing Justock Club Spec Sensored Brushless ESC. Race a spec stock class? The Hobbywing Justock is the perfect ESC for the stock racer seeking a fixed timing, small and lightweight solution. The ESC also boasts plenty of programmable features and is an excellent choice for the rock clawler racer. To keep your investment protected, the Justock features low voltage cut-off, over-heat protection and throttle signal loss protection.
- Smart and small.
- Drivers sensored and sensorless motors.
- The most advanced competition firmware with perfect control feeling.
- Timing is permanently set to zero degree (unchangeable). With the identical racing motor, each driver has the same power system to have a real just stock racing.
- User programmable.
- 3 running modes (Forward mode, Forward/Reverse mode, Rock Crawler mode)
- 4 steps of maximum reverse force adjustment.
- Proportional ABS brake function with 4 steps of maximum brake force adjustment, 8 steps of drag-brake force adjustment and 4 steps of initial brake force adjustment.
- 9 start modes (Also called “Punch”) from “very soft (Level 1)” to “very aggressive (Level 9)”.
- Multiple protection features: Low voltage cut-off protection / Over-heat protection / Throttle signal loss protection / Motor blocked protection.
- Firmware updatable, but always with zero timing.
- Budget friendly. The cheap price makes a CLUB racing more popular and easier.
Output: Continuous 45A, burst 260A.
Input: 4-9 cells NiMH/NiCd or 2-3S LiPo.
BEC: 6V@2A linear mode built-in BEC.
Resistance: 0.0006 Ohm.
Motor Supported: Sensored and sensorless brushless.
Cooling Fan: 5V (The cooling fan gets its power supply from the built-in BEC)
- With 2S Lipo or 4-6 cells NiMH, 1/10 on-road>=8.5T, 1/10 off-road>=11.5T
- With 3S Lipo or 7-9 cells NiMH, 1/10 on-road>=13.5T, 1/10 off-road>=17.5T
Suitable Car: 1/10, 1/12 on-road or off-road SPEC race (Zero timing race), 1/10 rock crawler pro race.
Size: 33mm(L) * 28mm(W) * 31mm(H) (Cooling fan height included)
Weight: 59g (The weight of cooling fan is not included)