Jumpshot MT 1/10 RTR Electric 2WD Monster Truck by HPI Racing w/2.4GHz Radio, Battery & Charger
This is the HPI Jumpshot 1/10 Scale RTR Electric 2WD Monster Truck. The Jumpshot MT is a fresh truck design from HPI Racing that takes RC off-road fun to new levels! The Jumpshot MT uses the super-durable and proven TVP (Twin Vertical Plate) design pioneered by the Savage monster truck to give RC fans a strong and reliable platform for blasting and bashing around with your friends! The modular design of the Jumpshot MT means that maintenance is simple and all the electronics and important parts are protected from crashes and the elements. The battery box is also easily accessed from underneath the truck, so changing batteries for more fun driving is extra-easy and fast!
The Jumpshot MT features a radio box that's protected against the elements, a direct-link steering system with a waterproof steering servo and a strong rear-wheel 2WD drivetrain. A complete set of ball bearings lets you get the most out of every battery pack without losing any power from the brushed motor fitted at the back of the chassis. This means you can blast through any type of terrain you want, whether it's grass, mud, asphalt, gravel or anything else!
- Factory-built Ready To Run 2WD monster truck
- Tough aluminum TVP chassis design
- Battery box fits NiMH stick packs and 2S LiPo packs
- Battery easily accessible from bottom of chassis
- HPI SC-3SWP2 Waterproof LiPo-ready ESC
- Enclosed receiver box
- 2.4 GHz radio system
- Oil-filled shock absorbers
- Double-wishbone suspension design
- Sturdy body mounts
- Standard 12mm hex hub wheel fitting
- Pick-up truck style body with the latest HPI graphics
- Large all-terrain tires
- Chrome 6-spoke wheels
- Battery, wall charger and transmitter AA batteries included
- Ready to run Jumpshot Monster Truck
- 2.4GHz Radio System
- (4) "AA" batteries (for transmitter)
- 7.2V 2000mAh NiMH battery w/standard plug
- Wall battery charger
Needed To Complete:
- Nothing; everything is included!
This product was added to our catalog on August 5, 2016.