The JConcepts YZ-2 DTM "Light Weight P2" High-Speed Body is all about performance with riveting details including raised nose / hood, taller cab and rear-end force features. The side-pods are once again JC chamfered to provide that legendary look and the secondary window screams JConcepts styling. The cab drops off quickly and runs deep toward the rear giving plenty of drift to the newly added winglets. The tall, rear fin stabilizer acts as a vane to keep the buggy tracking in the proper direction while also maintaining a rigid roof-line even with light-weight materials.
The package arrives complete with, two, Aero S-type wings used by Ryan Maifield to claim the 2017 IFMAR World Championship. The extended rear gurney lip allows for tuning more grip on the loose surfaces while running with the latest generation in off-road.
Race and Event History
The Punisher 2 style body made its debut during the 2017 IFMAR World Championships with Ryan Cavalieri taking a strong 2nd place finish. During the 2018 Reedy International Off-Road Race of Champions, Brad Shearer made it an event to remember by taking the 2wd Open title with a freshly painted and prepped P2 body.
- Light Weight Variant
- Original JConcepts Punisher 2 styling
- Raised nose / hood with taller P2 cab
- Drop-in cab with rear-end winglets
- Tall, rear fin stabilizer for tracking performance
- Clear heavy-duty polycarbonate with protective film
- Window masks and detailed decal sheet
- Two, Aero S-type rear wings
- 2018 Reedy Race 2wd Open champion
This product was added to our catalog on April 13, 2018