The JConcepts Traxxas Stampede 1993 Ford F-250 Body is a direct fit for the Traxxas Stampede. To further improve its aerodynamics, the forward bodywork was given a slightly lower hood line, and a rounding of the front fenders and grille. The “Blue Oval,” a trademark of all Ford pickups, makes a striking appearance centered in the grille. Stout fender flares are carved ever so carefully in to the panels while openings allow for a vast assortment of tires on the market. The F-250 single-cab look is strong and is a careful reminder of a time when passengers sat side-by-side during a typical outing.
The hard body-line positioned front to back give the truck heart and the “Built Ford Tough” personality. The body comes clear and includes an authentic decal sheet and easy to use window mask for the detailed hobbyist.
NOTE: Painted body shown in photos is for illustrative purposes only and is not included. The body you will receive is clear and unpainted.
Traxxas Stampede kit compatibility:
- Model #36034-1 (Traxxas BIGFOOT® No. 1 The Original Monster Truck®) - Standard body mount positioning
- Model #36084-1 (Traxxas BIGFOOT Red, White and Blue Edition) - Rotate front body mount to wide position
- Model #36094-1 (Traxxas Craniac) - Rotate front body mount to wide position
- Model #36064-1 (Traxxas Skully) - Rotate front body mount to wide position
- Model #36054-1 (Traxxas Stampede original) - Requires Traxxas #3619 body mount kit
- Officially licensed by Ford to JConcepts
- Body measures a 10.50” wheelbase and a 7” width
- Scale inspired body, cab and window design
- 1:1 headlight and grill treatment
- Clear heavy-duty polycarbonate with protective film
- Window masks and detailed Ford sheet included