The JConcepts Traxxas Stampede 1989 Ford F-250 Body with Racerback features first class styling and an exterior accentuated with smooth molded front and rear bumpers. The must-have body of the 80’s was featured on several of the most popular full-size Monster trucks during this generation and always proved to be popular among the Ford enthusiasts and always wreaked havoc on the competition.
The 1989 F-Series carries over the same body style from the previous generation, yet sports a new rounded front clip that improves vehicle aerodynamics over its predecessors. The softened body lines around the rear of the bed and large fender arches around the wheel wells provides the scale monster truck look. The body features flush-fitting grille and headlights, wrap-around parking lights, a minimalist grille and an accurate and clean-looking Ford | JConcepts decal sheet.
Painted body shown in photos is for illustrative purposes only and is not included. The body you will receive is clear and unpainted.
Traxxas Stampede kit compatibility:
- Model #36034-1 (Traxxas BIGFOOT® No. 1 The Original Monster Truck®) - Standard body mount positioning
- Model #36084-1 (Traxxas BIGFOOT Red, White and Blue Edition) - Rotate front body mount to wide position
- Model #36094-1 (Traxxas Craniac) - Rotate front body mount to wide position
- Model #36064-1 (Traxxas Skully) - Rotate front body mount to wide position
- Model #36054-1 (Traxxas Stampede original) - Requires Traxxas #3619 body mount kit
- Officially licensed by Ford to JConcepts
- Body measures a 10.50” wheelbase and a 7” width
- Scale inspired body, cab and window design
- 1:1 headlight and grill treatment
- Clear heavy-duty polycarbonate with protective film
- Window masks and detailed Ford sheet included
This product was added to our catalog on August 31, 2018