This is a JConcepts Clear Traxxas 1/16 E-Revo 1982 GMC K10 Body, a square body designed by JConcepts to bring the late 70’s and early 80’s generation GMC truck line-up to the RC enthusiast. An iconic body emerged from their design with a chiseld front end and a updated hood with less rake than previous models. Exterior changes include optional headlights and an updated tailgate, with horizontal side-markers to match the look of later generation styling. The wheel wells have been scaled to the original size vehicle, for the most clearance or maximum articulation with large tires, it might be necessary to trim further into the fender flares for the tire size used.
The included decal sheet give tons of customization options, with five different grille options. Quadruple light and double light bezel setups are included which contain bar and tube grille combinations. In addition, a plethora of badges are offered on the sheet featuring Sierra Grande, Custom Deluxe, Cheyenne, Scottsdale and Silverado combinations.
NOTE: Painted body shown in photos is for illustrative purposes only and is not included. The body you will receive is clear and unpainted.
- Officially licensed by General Motors to JConcepts
- Direct fit for Traxxas 1/16th E-Revo (Requires TRA7215 body mount set)
- Scale inspired body, cab and window design
- Multiple, 1:1 headlight and grille treatment options
- Clear heavy-duty polycarbonate with protective film
- Window masks and detailed GMC and Chevrolet decal sheet included
Overall length: 12"
Width: 4 3/4"
Wheel base: 7 1/2"
This product was added to our catalog on October 29, 2019