The JConcepts The Gozer Rock Crawler Body is pure off-road nastiness for 12.3” wheelbase scale trucks and crawlers. The angular front and rear sections provide major clearance for crawling tires and competition-based rigs. The nature of the 4-door body has a lot of purpose in mind and with a little nip here and a tuck there, the Gozer sits down on a variety of platforms. A large arched front wheel-well dead-ends at the grille section and once covered with included decal, stares you down like a piece of heavy-equipment.
The high-roof design with crisp body lines, front vent and recessed bed are incorporated to provide durability to a bruising machine. Large format windows in the dual cab design provide plenty of rise and clearance for an assortment of body combinations. Large swooping rear wheel wells allow suspension travel to soak up the terrain while the tires are allowed a lot of movement up past the body. Included in each body set, a clear and heavy-duty polycarbonate body, decal sheet and the paint mask for all windows. As always, each body set is backed with JConcepts customer support and racing heritage.
- Painted body shown in photos is for illustrative purposes only and is not included. The body you will receive is clear and unpainted.
- JConcepts has also designed a complete cage for the body and can be purchased through the Shapeways.com store. The look is outstanding and takes the Gozer to the next level appearance wise for displays, or just being a shelf-queen. Please be aware, this is mostly for decoration and will not withstand abuse from crashing and incidents. The user will need to supply their own 2.5 x 8mm SHCS hardware (4).
- Bold styling and performance core design
- Direct fit for 12.3” wheelbase trucks
- Battle tested dual cab design
- Scale inspired window and windshield design
- Grille options and logos included on decal sheet
- Clear heavy-duty polycarbonate with protective film
- Window masks and detailed decal sheet included
This product was added to our catalog on February 22, 2022