This is a pack of two JConcepts Splitters 2.2 Rear Buggy Tires. JConcepts Splitters are a go-to tire for loose and slick conditions. The "Split-bar" and alternating horizontal and vertical positioning fill the void for both forward and side-bite. The Splitters are a micro-pin tire which places the individually spaced pins in opposing directions placing footing in each direction. The tread sits on a proven "Bar Code" tire carcass giving the tire a low-profile, wide-body appearance allowing clipped tread to extend all the way to the outer edges. The carefully shaped profile allows a great balance of monster forward traction and comfortable side-bite. Once the cushy tread combines with the Super and Mega soft compounds the Splitters provide confidence inspiring grip in the toughest conditions.
- Split-bar tread with alternating horizontal and vertical positioning
- Micro-pin lugs, individually spaced
- 2.2" bead mounting size for compatibility
- Carefully shaped carcass = forward traction
- Includes firm And-1 foam inserts
JConcepts Tire Compound Applications:
- White (Medium): For High Temperature, Outdoor Racing. Intended for use on abrasive tracks.
- Blue (Soft): All purpose compound. Excels in dusty, low bite conditions.
- Orange (Soft): Intended for Black/Blue Groove conditions. Excels on Dry, High Temperature Tracks
- Gold (Indoor Soft): Developed for indoor Clay surfaces.
- Green (Super Soft): For conditions with minimum traction. Works well on slippery, wet tracks.
- Black (Mega Soft): Recommended for conditions 59° and under, or extremely loose conditions.
This product was added to our catalog on February 5, 2014