This is a set of two JConcepts Goose Bumps 2.2 Rear Buggy Tires. The JConcepts Goose Bumps tire is just what the doctor ordered. The totally unique step pin and bar lug design combined with sticky compounds like yellow, blue and green allow even greater control on slightly loamy and wet conditions. The Goose Bumps are a special breed, designed for maximum performance when new or used as the design allows even wear all the way down to the tire body. Once the driver wears through the initial pin, a bar follows to maximize potential on aggressive surfaces.
The Goose Bumps incorporate a compact tire body with a crisp tread pattern with precise separation for intense racing competition. Goose Bumps in new condition excel on soft surfaces with either dry or wet conditions. Worn Goose Bumps excel on indoor or outdoor clay tracks where a slight groove has formed.
- Compact tire body with crisp tread and precise separation
- Aggressive step pin and bar lug combination design
- Includes firm And-1 foam inserts for 1/10th tires
JConcepts Tire Compound Applications:
- White (Medium): For High Temperature, Outdoor Racing. Intended for use on abrasive tracks.
- Blue (Soft): All purpose compound. Excels in dusty, low bite conditions.
- Orange (Soft): Intended for Black/Blue Groove conditions. Excels on Dry, High Temperature Tracks
- Gold (Indoor Soft): Developed for indoor Clay surfaces.
- Green (Super Soft): For conditions with minimum traction. Works well on slippery, wet tracks.
- Black (Mega Soft): Recommended for conditions 59° and under, or extremely loose conditions.
This product was added to our catalog on June 19, 2008