The Bar Codes are a part of the JConcepts special breed of tire, designed for maximum performance when new or used as the design allows even wear all the way down to the tire body. Bar Codes in new condition excel on hard surfaces that have taken rubber with either dry or wet grooved conditions. Worn Bar Codes excel on indoor or outdoor clay tracks where a minimal dust groove has formed.
- Alternating “Bar Code” design with Y side bars
- X-Design interior carcass for enhanced support
- Includes JConcepts And-1 inserts
JConcepts Tire Compound Applications:
- White (Medium): For High Temperature, Outdoor Racing. Intended for use on abrasive tracks.
- Blue (Soft): All purpose compound. Excels in dusty, low bite conditions.
- Orange (Soft): Intended for Black/Blue Groove conditions. Excels on Dry, High Temperature Tracks
- Gold (Indoor Soft): Developed for indoor Clay surfaces.
- Green (Super Soft): For conditions with minimum traction. Works well on slippery, wet tracks.
- Black (Mega Soft): Recommended for conditions 59° and under, or extremely loose conditions.
Mounting Notes from the Team:
"I prefer to mount them with the big connected Y to the outside for normal blue and black groove conditions. If the track has a lot of rubber on it or is extremely high grip I would look at running them the other direction"
This product was added to our catalog on February 11, 2009