The JConcepts "Aero" B6/B6D Rear Wing has intriguing details. A leading edge that drops below the mounting point works like a scoop and drives the air into the center channel that is just narrow enough for the B6 wing mount assembly but puts the wing at the correct height and position. The side-dams feature large openings for tire clearance and expansion.
A forward gurney option gives drivers an adjustment that previously hasnít been available in the class, while the clipped rear corners help minimize flex breakage. The wing cut-lines are unmistakable JConcepts, highlighted by the now standard, front corner angle. The joint wing assembly includes two wing pieces in each package for added value.
- Innovative design, durable material
- Clipped rear corners minimize breakage
- Large openings for tire clearance and expansion
- Industry first, forward gurney option
- Pro-level height and rake angle
- 1/10th off-road wizardry
This product was added to our catalog on August 25, 2016