The JConcepts Aluminum RM2 1/8 Camber Gauge is 120mm in height and is perfect for the larger tire buggies, trucks, and other vehicles on the market. The structure features chamfered silver edging, highlighting the design. The alignment arm on the gauge is heavily chamfered which creates the perfect touch point against the tire and wheel. Each gauge comes in a latch box with foam insert which fits snugly around the instrument with heavy cushion.
To set camber, secure the thumbscrew on the etched number which is preferred. Slide the gauge over to the base of the front tire and watch for the touch point of the gauge against the tire. If the gauge touches at the top first, you must add negative camber to get within the range of your setting. If the gauge touches at the bottom first, you will need to add positive camber to move within range. After adjustments are made, fine tune until the tire rests top and bottom against the gauge and repeat for all 4 corners until the desired camber is achieved.
- Pre-assembled, lightweight, aluminum construction
- 120mm height for 1/8th buggy sized tires
- Available as red anodized
- Laser etched graduated measurements
- Highly chamfered alignment arm as a touch off point
- Chamfer highlighted edging
- Included latch box with foam cushion
This product was added to our catalog on July 22, 2020