The JConcepts Aero Yokomo YZ2 Wide Front Wing features a high-attack design with trim-able rear gurney options developed for mid motor buggies on high speed, high grip tracks. Mounted on the front shock tower, the Aero front wing mounts in “clean air” and is easy to trim, use and test without sacrificing all-important track time. Available in 2 widths, the driver can choose either the “narrow” for a lighter feel or “wide” for heavier down force.
The edgy design functions and compliments the Finnisher and Silencer bodies, with elements and features fresh for the latest off-road conditions. Cut lines are included for easy trimming while wing mount dimples are included for a bolt-on fit to the popular YZ2 series of vehicles. The leading center section of the wing has been formed into a unique V-shape to perfectly outline the front shock tower geometry.
Fit | Finish
The JConcepts wing mounts just behind the front shock tower and is clinched between tower and inner shock nut. The front wings feature aligned holes for each shock position, however, it is only necessary to cut holes for the location chosen at that time. It’s not recommended to use thread locking compound near polycarbonate material due to a potential conflict.
- Available in “narrow” configuration for a lighter feel or “wide” for heavier down force
- Original JConcepts design
- High-attack, V-angle Aero design
- Radical, edgy design which compliments, Finnisher and Silencer body designs
- Light-weight and durable design
- Trim lines and dimpled location for YZ2 series vehicles