The JConcepts "Aero" S-Type 7" Rear Wing includes options not yet seen before on a 1/10th off-road rear wing. An extended rear gurney lip makes tuning that much better for more grip on the loose surfaces while running the latest generation in off-road. The base of the wing design is built on the popular Aero wing but with additions that make the wing more durable, more adjustable and ultimately a great tuning piece.
The S-type wing is a direct bolt-on piece for most all 1/10th scale 2wd and 4wd off-road buggies. The wing features a long chord construction with revised section to incorporate some reinforced ribbing in the vertical plane below the over-hanging gurney. Cut-lines and dimpled locations are positioned throughout for trim and tuning options. The 7” variant of the S-Type wing was used in competition during the 2019 IFMAR Worlds in Tren?ín, Slovakia for increased rear traction.
- Developed for World Championship event, 7” width
- Innovative design, durable material
- Industry first, forward gurney option
- Clipped rear corners minimize breakage
- Large openings for tire clearance and expansion
- Pro-level height and rake angle
- 1/10th off-road wizardry