This is the JConcepts 2016 Ford F-150 Scale Crawler Body. The look of the Ford F-150 is unmistakable contemporary Built Ford Tough, with bulging wheel arches, a drop-down beltline at the front doors, and some of the biggest snarling grille nostrils ever seen on an truck. The F-150 body is specifically built for the Vaterra Ascender and Axial chassis providing even more versatility to the wildly successful platforms.
Fitting bumper to bumper, the body has all the possible detail of its 1:1 counterpart starting behind that outsized grille. Split headlight design with corner reveal turn signal points the popular Ford in the right direction while edgy hood detail bulks around the wide-body fenders to provide plenty of clearance for an assortment of large 1.9” tires. The extra cab look is defined by the recessed windows and the roof has built-in extruded touches emulating the reinforced roof of the stock vehicle.
The bed and fender area maintain a couple of features that pique interest including sculpted out areas which look the part of the bed floor which are so commonplace in today’s’ pickup trucks. JConcepts has added the tailgate step feature on the rear which doubles as cargo cradle in the scale world. The body includes a decal sheet for the headlight and taillight trimmings with Ford and F-150 logos throughout. Miscellaneous JConcepts logos, door handles, exhaust tips and running lights finish off the new kid on the block.
- Officially licensed by Ford to JConcepts
- Fits a variety of 1.9” Trail | scale trucks
- Scale inspired body, cab and window design
- 1:1 headlight and grill treatment with pronounced front bumper
- Front and rear fender flares for maximum 1.9” tire clearance
- Extended cab with recessed windows
- Clear heavy-duty polycarbonate with protective film
- Window masks and detailed Ford F-150 decal sheet included
- Wheelbase 315mm / Width 240mm (approximate)
This product was added to our catalog on May 3, 2016