The JConcepts 1993 Ford F-250 Trail/Scale Body is an officially licensed version of the classic Blue Oval truck. For the ninth generation F-Series, the design was given another major upgrade. To further improve its aerodynamics, the forward bodywork was given a slightly lower hoodline, rounding the front fenders and grille. The “Blue Oval,” a trademark of all Ford pickups, makes a striking appearance centered in the grille. Stout fender flares are carved ever so carefully in to the panels while openings allow for a vast assortment of tires on the market. The F-250 single-cab look is strong and is a careful reminder of a time when passengers sat side-by-side during a typical outing.
The bed itself is solid and includes slated details to replicate its 1:1 counterpart. Light body lines and raised sections are present throughout such as fuel tank latch, window weather strip outlines and hood indentations. The hard body-line positioned front to back give the truck heart and the “Built Ford Tough” personality. The body comes clear and includes an authentic decal sheet and easy to use window mask for the detailed hobbyist. The F-250 drops on the Ascender and Axial 12.5” wheelbase setting, with standard body mounts.
- Officially licensed by Ford to JConcepts
- Body measures 12.5” wheelbase
- Overall body length measures 19.75”
- Fits 1.9” Trail & scale trucks with 12.5” wheelbase
- Scale inspired body, cab and window design
- 1:1 headlight and grill treatment
- Clear heavy-duty polycarbonate with protective film
- Window masks and detailed Ford sheet included