The JConcepts 1993 Ford F-250 Monster Truck Body & Visor set is the JConcepts replica of the ninth generation F-Series truck. With its slightly lower hood line, rounding the front fenders and grille the forward bodywork helps to improve aerodynamics. The “Blue Oval,” a trademark of all Ford pickups, makes a striking appearance centered in the grille. Stout fender flares are carved ever so carefully into the panels while openings allow for a vast assortment of tires on the market. The F-250 single-cab look is strong and is a careful reminder of a time when passengers sat side-by-side during a typical outing. The hard bodyline positioned front to back give the truck heart and the “Built Ford Tough” personality. The body comes clear and includes an authentic decal sheet and easy to use window mask for the detailed hobbyist.
NOTE: Painted body shown in photos is for illustrative purposes only and is not included. The body you will receive is clear and unpainted.
- Officially licensed by Ford to JConcepts
- Body measures a 7” width and 13” wheelbase
- Fits a variety of racing RC monster trucks including Clod Buster
- Scale inspired body, cab and window design
- 1:1 headlight and grill treatment
- Attachable Fastback and visor accessory
- Clear heavy-duty polycarbonate with protective film
- Window masks and detailed Ford sheet included
This product was added to our catalog on June 10, 2020