This is the JConcepts 1989 Ford F-250 Monster Truck Body, with an included Racerback Accessory. The 1989 Ford body offers first class styling and its exterior is accentuated with a smooth and molded front and rear bumper. The must-have body of the 80’s was featured on several of the most popular full- size Monster trucks during this generation and always proved to be popular among the Ford enthusiasts and always wreaked havoc on the competition.
The 1989 F-Series carries over the same body style from the previous generation, yet sports a rounded front clip that improves vehicle aerodynamics over its predecessors. The softened body lines around the rear of the bed and large fender arches around the wheel wells provides the scale monster truck look. The body features flush-fitting grille and headlights, wrap-around parking lights, a minimalist grille and an accurate and clean-looking Ford / JConcepts decal sheet.
The bed area has been left completely flat which can be detailed, painted, or incorporate a drape over the bed, with a variety of ways to finish off a scale project. A popular add-on during the “good ole days” of Monster Truck racing was the racerback which was form fit to the rear of the cab and slung perfectly around the rear window. JConcepts has included this accessory as an attachable piece giving the 1989 body maximum era correct potential. The 10.5” wheelbase and 7” wide body fits a variety of R/C Monster Trucks including the iconic Tamiya Clod Buster.
- Officially licensed by Ford to JConcepts
- Body measures a 10.50” wheelbase and a 7” width
- Fits a variety of R/C monster trucks including Clod Buster
- Scale inspired body, cab and window design
- 1:1 headlight and grill treatment
- Attachable Racerback accessory included
- Clear heavy-duty polycarbonate with protective film
- Window masks and detailed Ford sheet included
- Fits – Clod Buster or similar
This product was added to our catalog on May 3, 2016