The JConcepts 1982 GMC K2500 Traxxas Stampede Body gives square body enthusiasts reason to rejoice! The team at JConcepts has brought back the late 70’s and early 80’s generation GMC truck line-up for Monster Truck enthusiasts.
For the early 80’s model year, the iconic square body emerged, with a chiseled front-end, gently swept back from the center. Fenders were redesigned as well as the hood and the classic vent windows. A sloped hood replaced the previous generation hood that had less rake, and the exterior changes include optional headlights and an updated tailgate. Side-markers were now horizontal rather than vertical which is another tell-tale look of the later generation styling.
The square body generation spanned an incredible 14 years and with small changes to grille, headlights, and trim packages throughout the years, JConcepts has added a bonus to the included decal sheet. An incredible 5 different grille options are included on the sheet giving the user the option of their favorite square body grille and trim package. Quadruple light and double light bezel setups are included which contain bar and tube grilles combinations. In addition, a plethora of badges are offered on the sheet featuring Sierra Grande, Custom Deluxe, Cheyenne, Scottsdale and Silverado combinations.
- Officially licensed by General Motors to JConcepts
- Body measures a 10.50” wheelbase and a 7” width
- Direct fit for Traxxas Stampede and Tamiya Clod Buster
- Scale inspired body, cab and window design
- Multiple, 1:1 headlight and grille treatment options
- Clear heavy-duty polycarbonate with protective film
- Window masks and detailed GMC and Chevrolet decal sheet included