The JConcepts 1979 Ford F-250 Scale Rock Crawler Body is officially licensed body option for 12.3” wheelbase trucks that gives drivers options for mounting to standard or extended length chassis. Plus, the flat bed area gives plenty of space for body mount locations or customized with a bed cover. This body is a clear, blank canvas for whatever unique paint scheme you decide to display. Simply pick your lexan paints, get creative and pull off the protective over-film.
The heavily chiseled, square body look with enlarged, flat-top wheel wells set this body off as a favorite. The recessed body line extends down the entire side of the standard cab body and the included decal sheet details this section to appear like the chrome trim of yesteryear. The wrap-around front windshield, recessed side windows are outlined to perfection while the body lines are all in place to show off that vintage look.
NOTE: Painted body shown in photos is for illustrative purposes only and is not included. The body you will receive is clear and unpainted.
- Officially licensed by Ford to JConcepts
- Body measures a 12.30” wheelbase and an 8” width
- Fits a huge variety of scale | trail trucks
- Scale inspired body, cab, and window design
- 1:1 headlight and grille treatment
- Clear heavy-duty polycarbonate with protective film
- Window masks and detailed Ford decal sheet included