A phenomenon has to start somewhere, in the case of Monster Trucks, it was started with a 1979 Ford pick-up truck. The iconic body style shaped and revised by Ford, specifically for the 1979 model year, features rectangular headlights and a one-piece center grille. You’ll be hard-pressed to find a more beautiful truck than the 1979 and JConcepts has built a ground-up design which embodies everything that is special about this piece of truck history.
The JConcepts 1979 F250 SuperCab Monster Truck Body replicates the finest details of the 1979. The heavily chiseled, square body look with enlarged, flat-top wheel wells set this body off as a favorite. The recessed body line extends down the entire side of the standard cab body and the included decal sheet details this section to appear like the chrome trim of yesteryear. The wrap-around front windshield, recessed side windows are outlined to perfection while the body lines are all in place to show off that vintage look.
Perhaps the most important part of the design, the front headlights, grill, taillights and tailgate are replicated with a decal sheet giving that all important, high-impact look. Included in the package, JConcepts includes a separate front and rear bumper which can be attached for the ultimate show and shine ride. The 12.75” wheelbase gives drivers options for mounting to an extended length chassis while the flat bed area gives plenty of space for body mount locations or customized with bed cover look.
- Officially licensed by Ford to JConcepts
- Body measures a 12.75” wheelbase and a 7” width
- Fits a variety of long wheelbase R/C monster trucks
- Scale inspired body, cab and window design
- 1:1 headlight and grille treatment
- Attachable front and rear bumper accessories
- Clear heavy-duty polycarbonate with protective film
- Window masks and detailed Ford decal sheet included