The 1978 Camaro debuted in May of 2019 at the inaugural JConcepts Spring Dirt Oval Nationals in Omaha, Nebraska to a thrilling reception. As with all JConcepts body shells, the set includes clear body, window mask, instruction sheet and decal sheet. Officially licensed to JConcepts by Chevrolet, the classic is also built, formed and designed in the U.S.A. with professional grade artisans.
The body is built for a 2wd off-road buggy wheelbase and width and requires body mounting assistance or while using the B6, the JConcepts recommend shock towers (#2716, #2717) and Team Associated T6.1 body mounts. It's helpful to plan your build, take measurements and modify your platform to fit inside the boundaries of the body.
NOTE: Painted body shown in photos is for illustrative purposes only and is not included. The body you will receive is clear and unpainted.
- 1978 Chevy Camaro faithful representation
- Built-in rear spoiler for added rear down-force
- V-nose with perched headlights
- Fits an assortment of standard 1/10th buggies (with body mount applications)
- Decal sheet with Chevrolet, Camaro, Speed Shop and JConcepts badges.
- Officially licensed by Chevrolet to JConcepts.
- (1) Clear Camaro Body
- Window Masks
- Instruction Sheet
- Decal Sheet
This product was added to our catalog on July 16, 2019