Jato 3.3 2WD RTR Nitro Stadium Truck by Traxxas w/TQi 2.4GHz Radio, Telemetry, Easy Start & Charger
This is the Traxxas Jato 3.3 2WD Ready to Run Nitro Stadium Truck. When you combine the extreme power of the TRX 3.3 Racing Engine with the incredible Traxxas Jato, you get one brutally fast rig. The results will leave you speechless. The face-melting acceleration, and jaw dropping top speed propels the Jato unlike any 1/10 scale truck available. It's a power packed combination for excitement. 2nd gear wheelies? No problem...an integrated wheelie bar is included! Bury the throttle and 60mph flies by in a mere 4.2 seconds, with a top speed over 65mph!
CHARGER NOTE: The included charger requires a cigarette lighter socket found in full size vehicles to charge. If this is not your preference, Traxxas offers an adapter allowing you to charge from a standard home AC electrical socket (TRA2976).
The World's Most Advanced Ready-To-Race Radio System Connects Wirelessly to the Traxxas Link App
The Traxxas TQi paired with the Traxxas Link app is the most advanced, feature-rich, Ready-to-Race radio system available. Now, TQi connects wirelessly to the latest Traxxas Link app for the ultimate in ease-of-use and control. The TQi radio system can be equipped with the Traxxas Link Wireless Module to unlock exciting features such as instant Bluetooth connectivity; access to the full range of powerful TQi tuning and telemetry tools through an intuitive high-definition graphical interface; and the ability to have a friend remotely monitor real-time telemetry while you focus on mashing the throttle. Your co-driver can even make adjustments for you, remotely, while you drive. No other radio system can do that. Just like the speed and performance Traxxas engineers into the vehicles, the power and capability of TQi and Traxxas Link expands your fun into all-new territory. Only from Traxxas, The Fastest Name in Radio Control. Learn more about the new Traxxas TQi Radio System here.
Powerful Traxxas Link Application is available on Google Play and the App Store
Traxxas Link App. Gone are the clunky controls and blocky monochrome graphics of yesterday's radio systems. This powerful app gives you complete control over the operation and tuning of your Traxxas radio controlled model with stunning visuals and absolute precision. Traxxas builds the world's fastest Ready-To-Race radio-controlled models. That level of performance demands precision control. Traxxas Link gives you the tools for exacting adjustment and superior control while always keeping you informed on your model's status and speed.
NOTE: The model shown may not be an accurate representation of the color you will receive. Colors are selected randomly. The Traxxas Jato 3.3 model TRA55077-1 is available in four different colors, red, blue, red/yellow and yellow. If you would like a specific color, please contact our customer service department prior to placing your order and we will do our best to honor your request.
- Best-in-class acceleration, 0-60mph in less than 4.2 seconds!
- Best-in-class top speed, 65+ mph!
- The TRX 3.3 Racing Engine provides extreme power, brutal speed, and furious wheelie action.
- TQi™ 2.4GHz radio system with Traxxas Link™ Wireless Module
- TQi 2.4GHz High Output transmitter
- Traxxas Link™ Wireless Module
- Factory installed speed, RPM, and temperature telemetry sensors
- Automatically stores and loads settings for up to 30 Traxxas Link-enabled models—just switch on and drive, "model selection" is not required
- Multi-Function knob
- Adjustable steering and throttle percentage (dual rates)
- Adjustable steering and throttle sensitivity (exponential)
- Adjustable steering and throttle end points
- High 13ms frame rate and near-zero latency for responsive control
- TQi 2.4GHz 5-channel micro receiver (#6518) with fail-safe security and integrated telemetry ports
- Resonator™ blue-anodized aluminum tuned pipe is engineered with precision to enhance the performance of the TRX 3.3 Racing Engine.
- Front & rear sway bars provide superior handling and stability.
- Super-sticky 2.8-inch Anaconda™ performance tires deliver asphalt-hugging street traction.
- So fast, that the included wheelie bar is mandatory.
- Incredible body graphics match the performance and speed of Jato 3.3.
- Best in class suspension travel, 12mm more than other 2WD racing trucks!
- Adjustable internal two-speed allows unmatched acceleration and top speed without compromise.
- Sealed gearbox protects the two-speed and other sensitive transmission components from dirt and rocks.
- Sealed, limited-slip gear differential is fully tunable with standard silicone differential oils. Ball differentials simply can't compete for tunability, efficiency and reliability.
- Our engineers went to extreme lengths to develop the unique bellcrank steering system geometry that completely eliminates bump steer. An integrated servo saver protects the steering servo.
- Revo-style Torque-Control™ slipper clutch uses semi-metallic pads and heat-dissipating finned aluminum alloy pressure plates for smooth linear engagement and consistent traction control.
- The semi-metallic brake disk provides smooth stopping power and virtually eliminates fade caused by heat build-up.
- The Traxxas EZ-Start incorporates our latest revision of component and design technology to assure the most reliable operation. It is the only starting system to provide true, one-handed push-button engine starting. On-board diagnostics instantly troubleshoot any potential starting problems. EZ-Start is the safest and easiest starting system available.
- 2amp DC Peak Detecting Fast Charger
- The low-profile 75cc fuel tank is mounted in the center of the chassis to promote superior chassis balance and handling dynamics.
- The TRX 3.3 Racing Engine is mounted in the middle of the chassis allowing near perfect side-to-side weight distribution.
- Double-shear connections are used on critical suspension linkage to prevent separation in a collision.
- True constant-velocity U-joint driveshafts use rubber seals to maintain smooth, trouble-free performance. These operate at the most extreme deflection angles and allow for the most suspension travel. Optional metal constant velocity driveshafts are available that reduce rotating mass for racing conditions.
- Tough, 3mm thick 6061 aluminum chassis plate is fully countersunk on the bottom, including the engine mounting screws.
- Removable roll hoop helps protect critical chassis components and serves as a convenient carry handle.
- Precision GTR™ (Revo-style) shocks with composite bodies provide smooth, consistent damping performance. Threaded shock bodies allow precise ride height adjustment.
- Integrated "buggy style" dirt guards join with the body to form a tightly sealed barrier against dirt and rocks.
- Enclosed radio box protects sensitive electronics from dirt and fuel spills.
- Jato's exclusive 2-position receiver battery mounting (mid and rear) provides additional tuning options.
- Precision metric hex hardware is used throughout.
- Jato offers full suspension adjustability including caster, camber, toe, anti-squat, ride height, weight bias, and roll-center
- Full-color manual is included.
Length: 16.53" (420mm)
Front Track: 12.87" (327mm)
Rear Track: 13.00" (330mm)
Weight (no fuel): 83.03oz (5.19lb) (w/4AA in rear + wheelie bar)
Height (overall): 5.70" (145mm)
Wheelbase: 11.22" Long (285mm) / 11.14" Short (283mm)
Gear Ratio (1st Gear): 9.77:1 (total gear reduction)
Gear Ratio (2nd Gear): 7.29:1 (total gear reduction)
Gear Pitch: 32 (0.8 Module)
Steering: Bellcrank w/ Integrated Servo Saver
Transmission: Auto Two-Speed
Differential Type: Hardened-Steel Bevel Gear, Sealed
Drive System: Shaft-Driven 2WD
Chassis Type: 3mm Plate, 6061-T6 Aluminum
Radio System: TQi™ 2.4GHz (2-Channel) with Traxxas Link Wireless Module
Telemetry: Equipped with Speed, RPM, battery voltage, and Engine Temperature
Charger: Traxxas 2amp DC Peak Detecting Fast Charger
Engine (fuel-powered): TRX 3.3 Racing Engine with EZ-Start
Brake Type: Semi-Metallic Disc with Steel Pads
Fuel Tank Capacity: 75cc
Top Speed: 65+mph
Skill Level: 5
Needed to Complete:
- Traxxas Top Fuel Nitro Fuel
- (4) AA Batteries for Transmitter
- (4) AA Batteries for receiver, or Traxxas rechargeable receiver pack
This product was added to our catalog on December 31, 2014.
I have a video of mine after I broke it in with a few upgrades I chose to do out of the box: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWiFpS-cge4
The thing that sold me on this kit, bought it early February 2016, is the fact that it has the same engine as their $600+, heavy 4WD monster truck.
10/10 and very, very fast)