The Thunder Tiger Jackal 1/10 Desert Buggy is designed to provide a great off-road experience and easy maintenance. This chassis has been designed and engineered to be a true Desert Buggy. The realistic features make it an unique off-road basher. Capable of high speed off-road driving and handle massive jumps, the Jackal is built to pack a punch!
- Flip-Top body for easy battery changes and maintenance: Flip-top body design is easy to open from the top, enabling you to maintain the chassis with ease. The adjustable battery casing situated near the back of the vehicle is equipped with Velcro straps, to make the installation of battery easier. The Velcro strap buckle design ensures that the battery will remain firm in the casing despite rough road conditions.
- 15.4: 1 ratio gearbox w/heavy duty sealed gear differential: The sealed gear box can effectively segregate any dust or debris, ensuring high efficiency and stability for your power transmission system. The tough and rigid material allows the gearbox to withstand high torque and load demand, whilst keeping sound and vibration to a minimum.
- Aluminum oil filled shocks w/adjustable pre-load springs: 4 sets of hydraulic shock absorbers allows the Jackal to be operated in a stable manner, even under harsh terrain. By adjusting the force of the springs according to the road conditions, you can overcome any challenges that any extreme forms of terrain may present.
- High traction tires with insert: The off-road 4-wheel alignment equips the Jackal with an aggressive visual effect, superb drainage functions, exceptional steering response, and strong traction even under dirt and sandy paths. Coupled with an efficient suspension design, the Jackal will yield superior off-road performance even under high-speed.
- Water-resistant receiver box: The sturdy water-resistant receiver box isolates any potential dirt and water threats. Not even muddy, rainy, and snowy conditions can deter the Jackal from smooth, optimal performance.
- Heavy-duty slipper clutch: Adjustable heavy-duty slipper clutch allows you to adjust the power output according to your preferences. Whether you want to accelerate full blast or control it under milder acceleration, it's all up to you!
- Full roll cage w/front bumper: The Jackal is equipped with full roll cage and front bumper, insulating itself from impacts and tumbles from all directions, in addition to making the exterior designs more realistic.
Wheel Base: 326 mm
Length: 489 mm
Width: 295 mm
Height: 190 mm
Motor: 3600KV Brushless
Needed To Complete:
- (4) "AA" Batteries (for transmitter)
- 2S 7.4V LiPo Battery w/T-Style Connector
- Compatible Battery Charger
This product was added to our catalog on December 6, 2017.