ISON 3 Port .12 On Road Engine (Turbo Plug) (Steel Bearing) by Novarossi
This product was added to our catalog on February 26, 2015.
This is the Novarossi ISON 3 Port .12 On Road Engine. Novarossi is dedicated to giving 1/10 TC racers a cost effective power plant, that punches far above its pay grade. The ISON .12 features a no frills 3 port sleeve and steel crank, to provide a reliable engine that produces the power needed to race, at a price that makes it a great practice engine.
- Sleeve: The sleeve was developed using Novarossi's years of experience in the field and is made with a special chrome plated brass which allows it to have a higher hardness to ensure a longer life. In this case realized with 3 ports.
- Crankshaft: The SG crankshaft is made from high quality steel.
- Glowplug: The glowplug of the engine is a Turbo type glowplug. Turbo glowplugs have a different shape than Standard glowplugs and therefore are not interchangeable with engines that use Standard glowplugs.
Recommended Tuned Pipes: NVR51606, NVR51610, NVR51611
Recommended Tuned Manifolds: NVR41615, NVR41616, NVR41617
Recommended Glow Plug:
- C5TGF: For ambient temperature - 32°F/50°F (0°C/15°C)
- C6TGF: For ambient temperature - 50°F/104°F (10°C/40°C)
Displacement: 2.1 cc
R.P.M. (max power): 41,100 RPM
Practical Range: 6,000-41,900 R.P.M.
Bore x Stroke: 13.70x14.25 mm
Sleeve: 3 ports
Rear Ball Bearings: Steel
Front Ball Bearings: Steel
Crankshaft: 11.5 mm - turbo
Carburetor: Aluminum - 6.5 mm slide
Glowplug: Turbo (C6TF)
Exhaust Position: rear
Weight: 220 g
Fuel type: 16% nitro