The iSDT T6 Lite Charger is packed full of incredible features never before found in a charger of this physical size. Offering an incredible 600W/25A charge capabilities, incredibly easy user interface, bright LED display, built in USB for peripheral charging, and firmware upgradeable, the T6 Lite will pack a lot of bang for the buck and surely make you question why you're still using older clunky chargers.
At higher input voltages (24V and higher), the T6 Lite is fully featured and can produce 30A for 6s LiPo batteries without a problem. Depending on your input voltage, maximum power will be reduced. Charge amperage is based on wattage and output voltage, so it will differ from 2s, to 3s, and other lager LiPo batteries. At 13-14V input voltage, the charger produces around 300W of power which is still an incredible amount for it's small size.
- 2.4" IPS Display: 262K colors Hi-brightness monitor, up to 178° visible angle, with outstanding visibility.
- scOs developed for smart charging: Colorful and bright UI design, with optimized display information makes setup & working status easy to read. Quick & simple function menu reduces operating steps up to 80%. Supports online update with PC, for an optimized operating system, and improved user experience.
- ARM 32bit Hi-speed CPU:
- ARM Cortex-M4
- 32bit ultra fast calculations
- 20X Data processing
- High Efficiency, Extreme Power to Volume Ratio: Hi speed & efficient synchronous power supply, good heat-conduction with pure cooper, and an active heat-sink with hi-speed fan make it possible to improve power by 300%. No charger in this size is more powerful.
- Outstanding Design: This unique design is incredibly small with 1000w output capacity. XT-60 connectors are used for input & output, allowing you to safely connect your battery.
- Powerful Balancing: At up to 2.2A/cell, iSDT can bring even the worst batteries back into check with an incredible amount of balancing amperage.
Input Voltage： DC 8-32V
Output Voltage： 0-30V
Charge Current： 0.1-25A
Discharge Current： 0.1-5.0A
Max Charge Capacity： 600W
Max Discharge Capacity： 20W
Balancing Current： 1.5A/cell
Balance Cells： 2-6S
Supported Batt. Type： LiFe/Lilon/LiPo/LiHv (1-6S) NiMH/Cd(1-21S) Pb(3-12S)
Display： 2.4〃320×240 IPS LCD
Operating Temperature： 0-40°C
Storage Temperature： -20-60°C
Dimensions： 100x120x58 mm
WARNING NOTE: This charger is not compatible with Traxxas iD equipped LiPo Batteries; only Traxxas iD chargers properly charge Traxxas iD LiPo Batteries. NEVER, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, use this charger to charge a Traxxas iD equipped LiPo Battery.
This product was added to our catalog on November 16, 2017