Intrusion 10MT XLR 2WD Brushless Monster Truck by Helion RC
The Intrusion 10MT XLR 2WD monster truck offers incredible speed, durability, and value unheard of in its class. The LiPo-ready, all-weather Reaktor50 electronic speed controller combines with a Radient 3000mAh 7-cell NiMH rechargeable battery pack and 3000kV Reaktor4 brushless motor to churn out blistering speed in excess of 40mph. If thatís not fast enough for you, install the included optional pinion gear and your 3S LiPo battery to achieve speeds up to 60mph!
The included Ikonnik HRS3.2 three-channel radio system employs cutting-edge technology to enable interference-free use of your Intrusion XLR alongside other cars and trucks. Itís compatible with the robust Xenon 2.4GHz protocol, which means itís ready for an upgrade when you are. Constructed from lightweight, yet strong material, the fully independent suspension and oil-filled shocks soak up even the worst terrain, while the beefy all-metal gear transmission is designed to withstand the incredible power generated by the Reaktor powerplant.
The use of rubber-sealed ball bearings throughout reduces maintenance requirements, all while improving efficiency and performance without compromising value. A high-torque, all-weather 6kg servo with rigid aluminum body gives crisp steering response while the high-grip, long-wear, authentic V-tread tires keep you hooked up over a multitude of surfaces. Also included is an A/C wall charger to get you going right out of the box.
NOTE: The model shown may not be an accurate representation of the color you will receive. Colors are selected randomly. The Helion Intrusion 10MT XLR model HLNA0684 is available in two different colors, orange or blue. If you would like a specific color, please contact our customer service department prior to placing your order and we will do our best to honor your request.
- Radient Reaktor 50-4 Brushless System: The 50A all-weather electronic speed controller (ESC) provides great performance in all driving conditions. Coupled to the 3000kV 4-pole brushless motor this high performance combination delivers dominating speed. The programmable ESC includes thermal overload protection with low voltage cut-off to keep your system running in safe limits when used with up to 3S LiPo.
- 3000mAh Battery & 1A Charger: A 3000mAh 7-cell NiMH rechargeable battery pack with HCT-plug delivers the power necessary to reach speeds in excess of 40mph while the included AC charger gets you going out of the box.
- IKONNIK HRS3.2 2.4GHz Radio System: Utilizing one of the most advanced 2.4GHz radios in its class, the HRS3.2 brings features that are typically found only in high-end radios. This user-friendly transmitter includes cutting-edge functions such as end-point adjustment, dual rates, digital trims, servo reversing, and easy pairing. Taking things step further, the HRS3.2 also incorporates three all-new features: Beginner Mode, Feature Lock, and Factory Reset. Now users at all levels can enjoy the benefits of this advanced technology with confidence.
- Metal Gears: Extremely durable all-metal main gears and a rugged planetary differential gets the power to the ground with reduced maintenance and easy servicing.
- Precision Ball Bearings: Low friction ball bearings keep your drivetrain running smooth and efficient. Using rubber seals keeps the grease in and the dirt out, increasing run time and speed.
- Adjustable Suspension: Long travel suspension arms and adjustable oil filled coil-over tuned shocks with bladders, keep you in control over the roughest terrain.
- Ready-To-Run: The XLR comes 100% factory-assembled and includes a 50A/3000kV 4-pole brushless power system, a 3-channel 2.4GHz IKONNIK radio with fully proportional steering and throttle control, a 3000mAh 7-cell 8.4V NiMH battery pack, AC charger and multi-purpose wrench.
Pairs With: IKONNIK Xenon (Xe) Protocol
Lipo Compatibility: 2S-3S (7.4V-11.1V)
Motor: Brushless 3000kV 4-pole sensorless
Battery: 7-cell 3000mAh NiMH, HCT-plug, hump configuration
Gear Pitch: 48P (standard pinion: 24T, optional: 27T, spur: 78T)
Wheels: 12mm hex (24mm OS, TRX compatible)
Length: 431.50mm (17in)
Height: 226.30mm (8.9in)
Width: 335.50mm (13.2in)
Wheelbase: 286.40mm (11.3in)
Weight (approx.): 1975g (4.35lb)
Internal Gear Ratio: 2.62:1
- 100% factory assembled Intrusion 10MT XLR
- 3000mAh 7-cell NiMH battery pack
- HRS3.2 2.4GHz 3-channel radio system
- 7-cell wall charger
- 4-way cross spanner
- Quick-start guide
- (4) AA-size batteries for transmitter
This product was added to our catalog on May 18, 2016.
I was so excited to get this product and OH BOY! after 8 mins of run time it started to
seriously fall apart from screws dropping to plastic frame breaking, great factory tires is all
this MT has.
Advance your time and money into a better made quality product!!!
I would HIGHLY recommend for advanced to beginner a TRUGGY.
((((( COUGH COUGH SLASH COUGH COUGH )))))
TRAXXAS cough cough.
(good luck finding parts for this MT WITHOUT WAITING A WEEK))